Community Matters Bowling Tournament
Thursday, February 27th, 2020 at Park Lanes on Montford Drive in Charlotte
- 10:00 - 11:00 Registration Group 1
- 11:15 - 01:45 Bowling Group 1
- 01:00 - 01:45 Registration Group 2
- 02:00 - 04:00 Bowling Group 2
- 04:15 - 04:45 Awards
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Teams of 6 from local insurance firms and companies...or just groups of friends in the industry. 62 team spaces are available. There can be multiple teams from each company or firm. Must by 18-years-old to play. Entry fee per registered player is $50, which includes shoes, balls, 2 rounds of bowling and access to a lunch buffet.
- Spectators are invited to join in the fun!! Advance entry tickets are available for $40 ($50 at door) and will receive entry to the event, 1 drink ticket, and access to the lunch buffet
HOW ARE FUNDS RAISED
- Each team is being asked to raise at least $1000..and hopefully more! Remember, we're trying to reach our $75,000 event goal! Those teams will receive a pitcher of beer at their lane.
WHAT IS THE TOURNAMENT FORMAT
- The tournament will be divided into 4 rounds of competing teams. Each team will bowl 2 games during their round to determine the winner of that group.
ARE TEAM T-SHIRTS REQURED
- We suggest that you get team t-shirts so that your team is easily identifiable. There is an award for best dressed!
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for the tournament. Please click here for additional information about available levels.